Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ways in which I waste time

You may not realize it but at a desk job (especially mine) you amass a lot of ways to waste time on the internet. It might just seem like you stumble upon a new fun site every once and a while but then one day you go to your favorites and realize you have over 20 time-wasting bullshit sites you can go to when you have nothing better to do. So in the spirit of sharing, I've decide to post them on my blog (I have taken the liberty of selecting the best examples).

I've divided them into different categories for ease of use. Enjoy!

Sites that make me smarter

Wikipedia

The Daily Beast

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics - Don't ask

Theatre Communications Group

Sites that definitely make me dumber

LOL cats

Awkward Family Photos

Texts from Last Night

Best-of-Craigslist

Fuck You, Penguin


Sites that probably won't make me dumber but are also not making me smarter

Netflix

Flickr

Etsy



No comments: