Thursday, January 21, 2010

My day (on the internet)

10:25am - Check blog and email

11:15am - Star office supplies (actually doing work related internet stuff)

11:45am - Facebook (I had my fill of work at this point)

12:05am - Fedex (wow I am a really good employee today)

12:15am - Back to Facebook

12:50pm - Goodreads (hey, it's more educational than facebook)

1:35 - check Yahoo email again - read some news

2pm - 3pm - Lunch

3pm - Google documents (staring at google calendar, most likely trying to look busy)

3:25pm - 3:50pm - away from computer doing work related nonsense

3:50pm - NYT book reviews

4:15pm - Puppy Cam (and I'm not even ashamed)

4:30pm - gmail (chatting, this continues for the rest of the evening)

4:45pm - The Daily Beast (this article made me especially angry)

5:45pm - Facebook (again)

6:45pm - The Body Shop (checking out their products)


This brings us up to speed at the present. The last 15min of work will consist of maybe a little more facebook and gmail chatting. All in all this was not an especially busy internet day - I think this should explain to anyone who was wondering what I do on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the people you work for don't read your blog......

Whitty J said...

They do not.

I am safe...I think.

Rachel said...

you have a yahoo email account?! is this where all of your ''friends'' email you?!