Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Morning Yoga (or another post about things I want to do this year)

January 11th (Monday)

Though I may have started 2010 out eating better then I did the month previous (except for this week's binge, see previous post), I have yet to begin exercising. This is not ok. And though I'm not ready to commit to going back to the gym just yet, I've decided that I NEED to start doing yoga - in the morning. I don't have to be at work till 10am so this should totally be something I can do. Wake up, do about 30min of yoga and then continue my day. I can do this.

If it's not clear this post is mostly a persuasive post to convince myself that this is totally something I will do. This should not be that difficult since I still won't have to wake up too early to accomplish this goal but I really like sleep so it is a struggle.

Now I have it in writing so I'm holding myself to it....(hopefully). Updates on my progress to come.

3 comments:

other jill said...

do yoga, you lazy bitch! yeah, that should work.

PS - ABS. yep, mine are going to look so much better in the bikini bridesmaid outfit than yours. did she not tell you about that change to the 'dress' yet?

Rachel said...

oh yeah... think thong...

Whitty J said...

I'm going to spray paint my abs to look like a 6 pack. I may just paint on other muscles while I'm at it. But you will have to wait and see.