Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have a lot of needs...

I need a vacation. I need to get out of LA. Preferably some place with a lot of trees and not so many cars. Though I love cities and definitely prefer living in them I will always need periodic trips to non-city areas to keep me balanced.

I need to get this together and stop being lazy about it.

Also I need to figure out this new doctor/HMO situation. And go to the dentist (yikes)!



I'm sure I could keep listing more, but I already seem needy enough.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I know where there are some trees.... hehehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

New England is known to have many trees.......

Rachel said...

My dad said the trees in NE are smaller than WA because they clear cut all the trees in CT some time. I think he is making stuff up. hahah. ;)