Thursday, February 21, 2008

Election Anonymous

I think I'm addicted to reading about the election. At first I thought this was a good thing. Reading is good, being informed is good - where's the down side right? Then I realized there is no way I can continue this level of enthusiasm until November. I'm starting to get burnt out and it is only February...

But this realization did not stop me from reading two articles about it online today. One about Obama's voting history in the Senate the other about McCain and some lobbyist. And frankly I think it was all things I have read before just mashed up in a different way. I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm sure it has something to do with me being neurotic.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Jane, Jane

Anonymous.

one letter makes a big difference.

Whitty J said...

haha you are my human spell check. Thats why i am still your friend ;)

Rachel said...

xoxo