Monday, February 11, 2008

blahh

I feel restless lately. I’m not sure what it is. I need a change. We are planning on moving within the next month and a half (or so) - that will be a good change. And so over due.

I’m starting to miss the diversity of things I did while in college – not the actual going to class part, just the different things I was involved in. I know there are things I could get involved in here, but my lack of motivation is a problem. Every time I start to think about when and what I would get involved in I somehow end up talking myself out of it. Which is lame. I’m also really starting to miss being involved in theatre. That is something that takes a pretty large time commitment and I’m just not sure how to figure that out with my current work schedule.


On a related side note – I wish I did not rely so much on ‘new and different’ things to make me happy. Whenever I start to feel this way I always find myself thinking about things I want to buy (a camera, a computer etc.) and though those things are something I would use they are not really what will fix this bored/restless feeling.

No comments: