Friday, February 19, 2010

Well to follow up on that last post it seems I am procrastinating about blogging, as I completely forgot to post yesterday (forget or procrastinated?...no one can be sure). I'm not sure if it's me that is boring lately or the world but I can't seem to come up with any good ideas to blog about. Ok, so it's probably me since the world always has things going on. Whatever strange mood I have been in lately has left me with a lack of desire to engage in the world (this is not to be read as a cry for help or anything, just me in a funk). It's a weird feeling of disconnection that is causing me to be not very fun (in my opinion anyway). This is what long periods of intense boredom can do to a person. It's not pretty kids...

Maybe I just need quiet time to chill and get back to normal. Or I need to do something fun, exciting and different to break the monotony. Considering the post before last about needing to save money, quiet chill time seems more feasible. At least for this weekend.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You can blog about this:
http://www.thegoatlady.org/

My friend just rented 3 goats for her yard.