Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dreams

For the past week or so I've been having these dreams. They are the kind that leave you confused the next day because you can't remember if they are real or just a dream. They always somehow relate to something that went on that day and involve people I know, they are also strangely mundane. The weirdest thing about them is the fact that I actually remember them at all, though not in great detail, just enough to confuse me about their actually having happened. Normally I never remember my dreams beyond just the faintest memory of them. I'm pretty sure remembering your dreams means you did not get a very good nights sleep. At least for me it seems that way, I always seem to feel more tired and generally less rested on days after these dreams.

I wonder how long this will last?

No comments: