Monday, January 26, 2009

Over the past few weeks I've decided I need to experience more of LA. I know it is a huge city but I feel like I have seen so little of it. I blame this on my laziness and the fact that you have to drive everywhere. It would seem that a car would help in exploring a city but in a lot of ways it makes it harder. Sure it is easier to get somewhere far away or not all that accessible but when it comes to discovering places, cars hinder. Living in Boston for so long I was used to just walking out my door and finding new things, where as in LA you have to set out with a destination in mind. I've been fighting this for a long time but I think now I need to accept LA's form of exploration and plan places I want to go. Though I will still be wishing LA had better public transportation.

No comments: