Thursday, January 10, 2008

tmi....maybe?

Things I've learned about myself recently:

1. I should never live alone. My roommate having two weeks off over the holiday season planned trips home and to Boston for those 2+ weeks. I knew going into it that being alone in my apartment for about a week and a half (I was also going home for a few days) would freak me out, however I did not fully realize how I would react. I have to say that I did a better job of getting out and about than I thought...I did most anything in my power to spend as little time as possible in my apartment. But during the time I was there I turned into a total freak. I was super antsy and kinda paranoid; at one point I realized I was pacing around my apartment for no reason. Though I always talk to Sherri's cats, I was basically carrying on full conversations with them...they contributed very little. I'm sure I did other borderline insane things as well but am simply not aware of it. I probably should not tell people this because it totally makes me seem crazy but I just feel people should be aware.

2. I am not patient. I don't really feel the need to explain this; just know it is the true and I never really realized it before.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you're patient.. crazy lady. I like that you talk to the cats. It's like that time when you and Jill were gone and I got the turtle to dance. I feel ya.

Rachel said...

I'm ready for a new post Jane. It's been 19 days.