Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's a post

soo...I realize my posting is slacking, BUT that is because I keep wanting to post from home (most of these are done at work, shh don't tell) in order to upload some rockin' pictures. However when I do attempt to do just that my computer has other plans. They generally include only allowing me to open one window at a time, freezing when I try to upload said pictures or just randomly shutting off because it fucking feels like it. Frustrating.

Which leads nicely to another point; I'm gonna buy a new computer (this weekend I think)! I'm super excited; I've had my current computer for going on 7 years. Though we have been through a lot together, it is time to get a computer that still remembers what it is to be a computer. It shall be a mac...the cheapest one. I was gonna wait till the next time I got paid, but I'm financing anyway so whats the difference right? RIGHT!

So in summation expect a post with pictures soon...actually don't, since I'm sure it will take me a while to get shit onto that computer. Hmm, whatever.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YAyyy I didn't realize you were getting a computer so soon! Macbook?

Whitty J said...

damn girl you comment fast.

Yup macbook :)