Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolute

Normally I dislike New Years resolutions. It's been years since I actually made one. It seems no matter what you resolve to do or not do you always end up disappointed in yourself. I think this is because people tend to set unrealistic goals - go to the gym 5 days a week, watch only 4 hours of tv a week, stop eating chocolate, drink less, etc. So in the vain of unrealistic goals I have decided in the year 2010 I'm going to try to do a blog post every day! It seems I've been missing that self deprecating feeling people get when they fail at their resolutions so I have decided to join in on the fun.

Now these posts will likely not all be as stellar and insightful as a lot of my posts in the past have been. Since I need to come up with something to say everyday but they should nonetheless be interesting.

Lets see how long I last...

1 comment:

jill (the other one) said...

um, you didn't last a day. it's january 2nd and no posts. jane = fail. yeah, i said it.