Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's been awhile

I've become a bad blogger...

Anyway, went to Vegas for Labor Day weekend. It was a lot of fun. I needed to get out of LA and just go somewhere where I did not have to think about anything. So Vegas is good for that. Check out the photos !

I feel like there is a lot of stuff I want / need to do right now. But as always it's so hard for me to get motivated. I've been thinking about maybe taking a class or something, maybe painting or photography. I miss being creative and whenever I try to start something now I just never end up really committing to it. I'm sensing a pattern. I need to work on this.

My wisdom teeth are killing me. They are coming out on the 11th. I'll be glad when it is over but I'm totally freaked out about actually getting it done. I can't explain it and it totally makes me seem like a wuss but teeth freak me out and if I think too much about what is actually gonna happen I start to seriously consider calling it off. But I won't.

Also jesus christ I can't believe it's September (I feel old just saying that but seriously where does the time go). August was a hard month, here's hoping September is better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out this link - might be something for you there - http://www.lacitycollege.edu/index.html